Saturday, February 16, 2013

One room down, 8 to go!

I know you are here to see house pictures, but I figured I would start this post by dedicating it to those who are suffering the most during Jeff and my nights of work...our cats.


Last night they both squeezed onto my lap while I tried to type my blog post. Normally they don't like to share, but both were so desperate for cuddles they didn't care. We definitely feel guilty, but we know they will love double the windows and the forced air heat vents in the floor at the new house! :o)

Now onto the house pictures! The living room is done!!!! it was so worth it. The room seems so much wider and the window really stands out now!
Ta-da!

Just to remind you of the before!
 You've seen this angle a lot, how about a different angle:

Before with some of the previous owner's stuff
Now painted and with our few things in the house!
I am my mother's daughter because rather than call it a day after finishing the living room I sanded and painted the puttied nail holes in the dining room and began priming the powder room. Hand painted wall paper, your days are numbered. Here are pictures to remind you of the gray, pink, mauve, and red awfulness!


And the progress pictures!

 Before and During!

More to come after tomorrow's day of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment