Thursday, February 21, 2013

No More Painting in the Powder Room!

Today I forgot the camera, so more pictures will follow on all of the projects. The few pictures I did snap were taken with my phone, so bear with me!

Here is the almost finished powder room:


Wait until I get the new handles on the cabinets!

Most exciting is I finished the first coat of white paint on the lower cabinets and the trim around the cabinets. I couldn't have finished tonight without Kim's help finishing the upper cabinets last night! Here is a before and a grainy progress photo.

Before


Progress
 Can you see the difference? It's hard to see the gray in the bad lighting and bad phone picture, but in person, it looks great. I will try to get better photos this weekend. You know there will be more projects to show case by then!


No comments:

Post a Comment