Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Helper

Tonight I want to dedicate my entry tonight to our wonderful helper Kim!

Thanks Kim!
 She was nice enough to use her Wednesday night to help Jeff and I out at the house. While I tackled the trim in the powder room (I am getting so sick of that tiny little room!), Kim put the first coat of white paint on the upper shelves in the kitchen. Good-bye green!

I can't wait to finish the cabinets and the gray!
Jeff put a second coat on the basement floor and stairs to finish that project. Here is a picture of the side entry way where you can see the ice blue walls and the dark blue top stair.


Still a work in progress in the side entry way, but the basement is really coming together, more pictures to follow.

Last there is a look at my bathroom. Better, but the white may need a little touch up. Some of the spots on the trim, the white was not covering as well. I am hopeful the end is in sight!


I am going to keep this post short since the last one was so long! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment