Jeff and I took yesterday off and met some friends for a drink, but lucky for us our contractor didn't, yay!
Before and After: Such Great Progress!
Looking good. We picked out the toilet and vanity and light and sink and faucet, etc. today at HD. Jeff and I cannot wait to see them in place at the beginning of next week. Now we just need to paint the entire bathroom over the weekend, no big deal...
I also started painting the Star Wars room (not the Star Wars room much longer). We decided as cool as the Star Wars pictures were, Jeff and I wanted to make a clean break from the previous owners. The new color is pretty bold, but it means there is good coverage with the first coat! Here are a few comparison pictures:
It's looking good! Here is a picture of the painted side of the room so you can get the full effect.
As always there is more work to do! Stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment