Friday, March 8, 2013

New Stove, New Fridge, New Look

Last night Jeff, Kevin, and I watched the Tom Hanks classic, Money Pit. Luckily, our house is wonderful and coming together! (Knock on wood!!!) The tile in the bathroom is really coming together. The new stove and fridge were delivered today. No more gross stove! The kitchen has gone from this:

To this:

Love it!!!! Let's check this out again:

This
To This!
 And our entry way is looking much better with the addition of a little Martha Stewart number Jeff picked out:

 Before and After!

Jeff and Kevin were busy today too getting more shelves hung in the office and more books over to the house. It's looking pretty good. Here are the comparison shots:

Before
Progress!
Before
Progress

Before

Progress
I put in a few hours work too. I primed the trim in the master bedroom. It's looking much better. Of course I'll show you a few pictures, so glad you asked! :-p

Before
In Progress
Before
In Progress
 That's all for now. We have a big work day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment