Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bathrooms, Bedrooms and Breakfast Nooks

2 DAYS TO GO! Jeff and I spent the day moving and trying to finish up some projects throughout the house. Last night we finished up the guest bed room paint. No more Star Wars.


Note: The spot of the original blue color is a spot where the plaster wall was damaged by water several years ago. The previous owners fixed the leak, but never fixed the warped, bumpy, peeling, stained, plaster the water left behind (shocking I know). The plan is to patch and paint this area; we just haven't gotten to it yet.







I finished painting the blue in the bathroom and we hung the shower curtain, so it has gone from this:


To this:

Jeff and I could be happier. Let's look at a side by side:


And we hung a lot of the curtains throughout the house. Finally, the kitchen curtains are up to finish the look. Here is some before and progress:




 

 Finally starting to look like our house :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment