As you have noticed, our project posts on the blog have slowed down a lot lately. That is not to say that we don't have a long list of projects that we would like to do. These projects range in cost, needed knowledge, and time commitment. After much debate Jeff and I decided what our next big undertaking would be, and even though we just "finished" work there, it involves the guest room:
Our next big project will be... a baby!
As the shirt says, Baby L is due on Halloween. The guestroom will be undergoing a transformation to nursery! And the "library" will become the guest room. Never fear, Jeff gets to keep his writing garret (priorities, people!).
We are now 13.5 weeks into this project, and the reason for lack of posts has been due to the baby keeping the resident handy woman (yours truly) a bit under the weather. Now, that I have rejoined the living (at least until 9 PM every night), I have been looking into what projects the baby and I can tackle together in the coming months. Or, should I say, what projects baby and I are "allowed" to tackle. I may be investing in a respirator or some other groovy new protective gear.
Good thing we came into our house with guns blazing in 2013, because moving forward 2014 will involve a different focus and motivation. There will be lots of changes to come for our little family and our little house. We love our house and are so excited we will be able to bring Baby L home to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment