Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All this waiting is killing my creative titles

Hello readers! I wish I had exciting news to report, but as of 10:30am Wednesday 1/30, we are still waiting to hear on a close date. Jeff and I have been clear to close for over a week and still nothing. The sellers agent and attorney threw out scary realty terms like FHA appraiser, loan approval, rent-back, pre-occupancy, transfer of funds, and paper trial; what this all means to me is we still don't have the keys to our house! I just want them to get out and let me begin to play with my numerous projects.

As therapy, I allowed myself to go to the paint store and buy samples of my pain choices for the kitchen, living room, powder room, and Jeff's study (I think the future deep red walls and having its own sleeping porch will make it too classy to be just and office!). This helped me feel like at least I was, in my own way, moving forward with everything.

My Box of Fun!

I have not yet started carrying around cleaning supplies in my car, but I have a mental list of what I can bring to the closing.  My plan is to leave the closing table, keys in hand, and drag Jeff immediately to the new house where I will do a little dance in the middle of the living room, pop the champagne, and start cleaning! (Champagne in hand of course!) That reminds me, I better put the champagne glasses in the car, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment