Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Consider Our House Officially Warmed

After giving the blog a reprieve, I am back to try to get the pictures posted. We had our house warming party last month. It as great to share our hard work with our friends. I grabbed some great after shots of many of the rooms since they were cleaned ans pulled together for the party. I grabbed some pictures of the party prep before the guests arrived:

Our Breakfast nook got some new art work before the party. The yellow frames really make the space.
 

Lots of Food for the guests.




The cats rested up for the big day on the new dining room chairs

 jeff got the outside decorated with a window box and some floweres

The guest room was looking very different from the first viewing:

The Kitty resents the interruption of her nap.



Yes, yes, I  know the trim still needs to be painted, but at least there isn't a water damage hole in the wall above the front window anymore!

Now that the photo feature of the blog seems to be working again there will be more to follow! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment